Re: Proposed new feature: Provers

David A. Wheeler wrote:
Can anyone help us package some additional programs?
Some potential ones include:
* ACL2 (I have a start at this, it's written in Common Lisp)
* haRVey-FOL (depends on E and SPASS)
* BLAST, at http://mtc.epfl.ch/software-tools/blast/ (don't use the obsolete version at Berkeley)
* HOL 4
* Isabelle
* HOL Lite
* Gandalf
* NuSMV
* DiVinE
* KeY
It would be quite useful if you add more information, classify them as easy, medium, hard similar to the OLPC packages wishlist, the language being used etc. I saw them on the packager wishlist and went through a couple which seemed a large amount of pain to package. I am wondering if all of these are in the similar category.

Rahul