Re: Proposed new feature: Provers

Jarod Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 07 August 2008 17:18:21 David A. Wheeler wrote:
I've developed info on a new feature of Fedora 10, aka "Provers":
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Provers
Basically, I and others have packaged some key
provers / solvers / formal methods tools.

As I understand it, this is primarily just a collection of new packages being added to Fedora, no? If so, and if you ask me, this really doesn't meet the criteria for a Feature. Its just new packages that are all targeted at a specific area of use.

And what criteria are those? I don't think this is the first feature that has been mostly a packaging affair. Last I checked our definition of feature was "something worth mentioning in the release notes."

--CJD