peerdns=no, NetworkManager, doesn't work?

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 03:10:10 UTC 2008

Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> writes:
> This is _exactly_ the problem that other distros use resolvconf for;
> stuff updates /etc/resolv.conf all the time,

Uh, *what* stuff?  I have never had such a problem before in any Fedora
version (or any other platform for that matter).

And before you dismiss the idea that NetworkManager is doing it, you
need to explain away the line "# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!"
that's being inserted during the overwrite.

			regards, tom lane