AWOL Maintainer: Krzysztof Kurzawski

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Aug 11 09:36:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 10:30 +0200, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>
> >> It's policy; see:
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy#What_to_do_if_a_Maintainer_is_absent
> >
> > This is one of the policies that makes me reluctant to become a Fedora
> > contributor.
>
> How so?

I really am going to try to make a good stab at maintaining the packages
I'm proposing for Fedora, but as I won't list my 'Vacations' in public,
and I like the idea of tech-free holidays (and at other times, simply
get busy), it certainly could come up.

Hopefully the OpenChange/Samba4 stack attracts the interests of
co-maintainers, so this isn't a problem.

Andrew Bartlett