Re: AWOL Maintainer: Krzysztof Kurzawski

Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 10:30 +0200, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Andrew Bartlett wrote:

>> How so?
>
> I really am going to try to make a good stab at maintaining the packages
> I'm proposing for Fedora, but as I won't list my 'Vacations' in public,

I don't mean to pester, but I'm curious.  You have an averstion to documenting when you won't be available online, why?

Of course, awol issues should rarely be a problem, provided the packages in question have a sufficient number of (co)maintainers, so that someone, somewhere is available to respond to queries and address bugs/issues in a timely manner.

-- Rex