Re: BrOffice.org in Fedora 10

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 15:53 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:

> > I can see them in rawhide, I just checked a moment ago.
>
> Yep, they are in rawhide but not in the installation media, at least for
> F10 Alpha.

Ah, I see, they are subpackages of the openoffice.org source package.
Odd.

Ideally these packages would be added as conditionals to the appropriate
language support groups, and then they'll be pulled in when said groups
are requested.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)