Bodhi down?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 19:54:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:02:18PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Jon Ciesla wrote:
>>>>
>>> Yes, we're migrating bodhi from releng1 to releng2 ATM.  We're working
>>> out a few kinks in that deployment in #fedora-admin right now.
>>
>> Cool, thanks.
>>
>> Did I miss an Outage notification, or was this intended to be seamless?
>> (No chop-busting is implied, purely curiosity)
>>
> You didn't miss a notification.  We had to start migrating to releng2
> earlier than planned as releng1 was giving us troubles :-(

Apologies for the lack of a planned outage notification.  I was
initially planning on making this a fairly transparent upgrade with very
little downtime -- however, we encountered some issues with the server
that bodhi runs on last night, and I was forced to do the upgrade on the
spot...

Bodhi is up, and you can view/search/comment on updates, but new update
submissions are currently down.  We are working to resolve this as fast
as possible.  I'll be sending an announcement with more details once
these issues are resolved.

Thanks for your patience folks,

luke