Re: pkgdb requests for watch* don't seem to be working ?

David Timms wrote:
Hi, I haven't done this for a while, but wanted to add watch* for audacity:
login
find the package
chose devel - add myself to package
clicked watchbugzilla, watchcommits
each one ticks, and a pulsing blue circle for a few seconds, then the tick goes away.

What am I doing wrong ?

The last update broke some things. Please check this... I just applied a fix which should fix this.

/me is still looking for the reason the "Open Package during Mass Acl[...]" checkbox isn't working.

-Toshio