WARNING: Empathy/Haze & MC Profiles Update: Slight Manual Fixing Required

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Fri Aug 15 00:22:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 10:36 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> 1) What users will be affected? Anyone who's ever installed any version
> of empathy, or only people who have had certain versions installed? If
> the latter, which versions?

The profiles were like this until today's rawhide, so just about every
Empathy user will be affected.  :/

2) Why couldn't this be done as part of the package's %post script?

Like Adam mentioned, I'm not particularly fond of mucking with user's
$HOME stuff in a scriplet.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479