mono and silverlight

Tom spot Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 18 13:33:24 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:21:13 +0100
Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Given the problems with silverlight, the mono-2.0 previews for rawhide
> will have the option to build silverlight removed. It is not a big thing
> to do this and I can create a subpackage (mono-silverlight) if enough
> people say they want it.

Is the silverlight code actually inside mono 2.0? Or is this just a mono
extension that links to the silverlight code if present?

If the code is actually inside mono 2.0, we need to strip it out of the tarball.
If this is just an extension, we can just disable it. Moonlight/Silverlight are
forbidden items in Fedora.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>