Re: reset ssh keys, even if only a public key in fedora?

Hi.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:32:14 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:

> DSA keys can be compromised if the server you connect to is
> compromised. See discussions about the recent openssl debacle for
> debian.

Which kind of invalidates the whole "public key" concept, doesn't it?

Not wanting to start a new discussion about this, but the fact that
(some) debian-created keys were weak (and thus crackable) wasn't the
servers fault, but the fault of the client that generated the key in
the first place (unless I'm getting something seriously wrong).