[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: Beta1 Freeze ?



On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 12:28 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> 
> Maybe FESCo can discuss this tomorrow with input from Jesse and Will as
> rel-eng/QA reps.


Yes, that would be best.  I didn't want to make any date decisions until
bits were flowing again.  I can make an executive decision though in
that there will not be a Beta freeze today, nor do I find it likely that
there would be one a week from today.

--
Jes


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]