reset ssh keys, even if only a public key in fedora?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:42:14 UTC 2008

J. Randall Owens wrote:
> Has anyone been able to actually upload their RSA key?  I reset my password
> easily enough, but now I keep getting 500 internal errors when I try to
> upload
> my RSA public key (at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/edit/myusername).  And
> I've been
> getting these 500s for a little while now, so I thought I'd ask.

I looked through the logs and see that there was an error message
regarding latitude and longitude when saving your information.  Latitude
and longitude use isn't very well tested ATM, but I know that plain
integers work.  If you are putting lat/long into the system, could you
use those for now?

if it still doesn't work, reply and i'll take another look.

-Toshio