system autodeath

A friend forwarded me this blog:
http://www.gdt.id.au/~gdt/blog/linux/autodeath.1024px

and I wondered if it would be something to consider for fedora releases.

This would NOT be as a default, but as a package you can install, if you
wish, to drop the route on your box after whatever expiration date. We
can set the release date in a file in the package and key from there.

If the package was included in a fedora repo we could have it have a
death date of whenever the release started + 14months (some wiggle room
for release slips) for example.

Any thoughts?
-sv

--