Re: Dual-posting to fedora-devel and fedora-announce

On Friday 22 August 2008, Stephen Warren wrote:
> I haven't subscribed to fedora-announce, because I'm subscribed to
> fedora-devel, and it seems that common practice is to post announcements
> to both lists.
>
> However, there are currently a bunch of infra-structure announcements
> being sent only to the announce list.
>
> Is there any policy on whether things should or should-not be posted to
> both places? Is it expected that people also subscribe to the announce
> list in order to see everything?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join#Join_the_important_Mailing_Lists

It does not mention fedora-announce though, just fedora-devel-announce.  I
would have expected to see the infrastructure announcements on both, or at
least -devel-announce.