Re: what should we be doing at this point?

On 22 Aug 2008 12:23:42 -0500
Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:

> PH> Connection closed by remote host
>
> Perhaps you've been blocked by denyhosts.  I believe it takes a whole
> bunch of failures, but it can happen.  I can check and get it cleared
> if you can give me your IP.  (Privately if you like.)

I'm coming from goalkeeper.city-fan.org [212.56.100.58].

I could have generated quite a few failures as I periodically did a
"cvs diff" to check if cvs was back, but this was after cvs had been
working for me and the failure mode has consistently been the same
since then.

Paul.