PackageDB fixes deployed

Hey all,

There's been some problems with the PackageDB both before and after our recent rebuild of all the boxes. I believe I've fixed all the pkgpage bugs that have been reported. If you've been looking to orphan/unorphan a package or set/unset the flag to open the acls to uberpackager, go try it out and make sure my fixes really work!

Fixes Deployed:

* Checkbox to open acls to uberpackager group was checked anytime the page was reloaded.

* Error when orphaning or taking ownership of a package.

* Unable to approve acls on a package.

-Toshio