Re: Fedora User Certificates

Dennis Gilmore wrote:

Effective immediately we have replaced the CA that is in use for cvs.fedoraproject.org and koji.fedoraproject.org This effects uploading to lookaside cache and building packages.

There are some manual steps that everyone needs to do to be able to use the systems again.

[snip details of how to change your user cert]

After I did this, plague-client complains when I try to build for EPEL:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/plague-client", line 420, in <module>
    cli = PlagueClient(os.path.expanduser(cfg_file))
  File "/usr/bin/plague-client", line 81, in __init__
    self._email = self._get_user_email()
  File "/usr/bin/plague-client", line 138, in _get_user_email
    cert = OpenSSL.crypto.load_certificate(OpenSSL.crypto.FILETYPE_PEM, buf)
OpenSSL.crypto.Error: [('PEM routines', 'PEM_read_bio', 'bad end line')]
make: *** [plague] Error 1

I'm not really sure what this means (maybe the formatting of one of the certs is incorrect?) Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Tim