Re: AWOL process for Jeff Carlson

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh pandit gmail com> wrote:

> I suppose this needs a look by anybody from FESco members.

FESCo has been looking at this. Me and at least one other FESCo member
believe that this maintainer is gone/no longer interested in Fedora in
this particular case. Therefore, I am approving the orphaning request,
thus the three day "no objection" period begins today.

As a side note, there is also another package affected, called
up-imapproxy. It also needs a loving owner :)