CVS working again? (package added but can't commit)

Sorry to chime in with another "is it working yet?" question, but I
couldn't resist:

I put in a CVS request a day or two before the whole recent mess
occurred. The cvs request was just granted (last night), but now it
tells me that I'm not on the ACL for the package (ocaml-ocamlgraph).
The pkgdb system (through the web interface) claims that I actually
am. I changed my RSA key, user cert, and CA certs beforehand
(yesterday), so I don't think there's an issue with not waiting long
enough for something to process. I can also use Koji (at least for
scratch builds, which is how I tested this) just fine. Am I forgetting
something? Are others experiencing something similar?

- Alan