Hats off to the RH Fedora guys

Dear Fedorans,

There's an old expression: When the going gets tough; the tough get going.

The hardcore Fedora guys here at RH have been as tough, determined, hard-working and resilient as I have ever seen. It is a privilege to work among them. They didn't ask for a week of grief. They didn't deserve a week of grief. This burden was inflicted on them through no fault of their own. Through it all they have risen to the occasion and gone well beyond. In addition, they have at all times had the interests and spirit of the community front and center.

Because this is an ongoing investigation I am unable to articulate their individual heroics in detail. If you have been lucky enough to meet any of them at Fudcon, OLS, a local LUG meeting or online, you know who I'm talking about. You know the magic they perform. We at Red Hat are proud of every one of them. We stand behind them shoulder to shoulder 100%.

Inside the walls of Red Hat, the word "heroes" has almost never been used. Glad we saved it for these guys.

In deep admiration
Tim Burke, Director Linux Development ,