Re: CVS working again? (package added but can't commit)

Paul wrote:

I'm trying to upload the new mono src rpm, but it's failing to upload
the tar ball

Checking: mono-2.0.tar.bz2 on
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [upload] Error 255
ERROR: Uploading the source tarballs failed!

As Tom Lane speculated in his reply, problems with uploading new tarballs are most likely a certificate issue. We did invalidate all old certificates (because we were not doing them correctly in the old system) so you need to have a new user cert and new certs for the upload and builder CA.

Dennis Gilmore sent out this message which might help you if you haven't seen it yet:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-August/msg00008.html

-Toshio