Intrusion/server status

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:45:36 UTC 2008

2008/8/25 Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.net>:
> OK, it's been over a week, and we've been told what happened and that
> the servers/machines are being reinstalled and such.  Soo, what is
> happening now?  Is everything back up yet?  If not, what is left to do?
> When are updates and things going to start getting pushed out for the
> official releases?  When does F10 testing/freezing/developing start
> again and rawhide updates start getting pushed out?
>
> Not trying to blame anyone for taking time to get things done, just
> trying to get at status for folks to hear bout and know how it's going
> up to this point.

Most of things (as good as I know) are up and running now. Fedora
announce list had
an announcement on 22nd. There have been some posts in here also
linking to  that
announcement.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00012.html

Cheers all those folks who put in efforts to restore everything. ;-)

--
Thanks,
Rakesh Pandit