Re: I'm out of the ACL, all of a sudden

Linus Walleij wrote:
Hm, public keys and new certs work like
a charm, but what is this now:

**** Access denied: snirkel is not in ACL for rpms/libmtp/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs6RQkj2

How did I fall out of that ACL now then..

Any hints for how to fix this?

Linus Walleij

Actually... I see a big commit that just added all of the acls back to the server. You should be able to commit now and I'll have to look into why all the acls disappeared.

-Toshio