Re: Notification - 2008-08-26 23:00 UTC

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Michel Salim <michel sylvan gmail com> wrote:
> Is that supposed to be 2008-08-25?

In our ongoing effort to get ahead of the curve with regard to outage
communications..we have built a time-machine which will let Mike look
approximately 1 day into the future.

-jef"Has no doubts that we could probably schedule an outage in the
next couple of hours to ensure that this message will be factually
correct in the long view of history"spaleta