Re: Looking for new package owners

Jon Ciesla wrote:
I can take autotrace and mftrace. I'm about to package more font
generation tools, i.e. mf2pt1 and metatype1. But I have yet to be
sponsored, so it will take a while...

Thanks Quentin!

Vasile, my koji devel build of lilypond dies during an mftrace step.  Do
you have any insight?  Might mftrace need a rebuild?  A newer version is
available anyway. . .
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskingo?taskID=789014

I did see this error before, and I seem to recall that it was an mftrace problem, but I don't know why. I'll try upgrading mftrace and see if that fixes it.

Quentin