Re: Debugging network scripts (from udev and explicit ifup invocation)

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin langhoff gmail com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get the network script invocations to get logged
> somewhere? Something like /etc/sysconfig/network supporting
> DEBUGLOGGING=YesPlease -

Hack du jour: I've changed /etc/udev/rules.d/60-net.rules to invoke
net.hotplug.debugger which calls bash -x net.hotplug and redirects
stdin/stdout to a logfile.

There is probably something more elegant, but I'll get by with this for now :-)

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions