Re: Updates being pushed?

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 21:19 +0200, nodata wrote:
> Can I ask if there will be a plan for how to push a critical package
> update out to users if this was to happen again?
>
> By this I mean, package X has a critical security hole at the time of an
> infrastructure problem.

"Whatever it takes" I think is the plan.  More seriously we could spend
weeks planning around each and every kind of failure that could happen,
but I'm confident that we'll always find a way to get a critical update
onto a public webserver should the need arise.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!