Re: Rawhide install/update status

Mike Chambers wrote:
Has anyone tried an install and ran updates now that rawhide has sync'd
up again and putting out packages? Curious if some of the
firefox/evolution/etc problems might have been fixed or not.

FWIW. Tried a rawhide install today, and the installer failed on partitioning the disc (something about encryption not possible without a key - even if I did not select "encrypt system").

Installed F9 instead, and are updating to rawhide as we speak.

Rgds.

--