Re: SGML support refactored in F-10?

Tom Lane writes:

The identical SRPM builds just fine in F-9.  I speculate that somebody's
refactored the relevant RPMs in F-10, and that I need a new
BuildRequires to make it work in F-10.  I'm not quite sure where to go
looking though.  Any clues?

Throw F-10 Alpha on some machine, try building your package on F-10 Alpha, and see what happens.

You can take a stab in the dark, look at the packages in the F-10 Alpha release, and see if you can figure it out yourself.