Re: [Fedora Forum] Micro Fedora

Hello,

A Fedora user nicknamed stevea has posted an topic about making micro Fedora. It will be nice to take a look because he may be a very important contributors
given his skills in embedded.

"
The minimalFedora system weighed in at 67MB. 58MB was in /lib/modules. I could easily pare that down to a few MB, remove unused drivers with a little work.
Another 6.5MB was in /boot and 1.7MB in busybox. Aside from the homemade
inittab and rcS (init script) it was all from the Fedora distro,".