rawhide report: 20080829 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Aug 31 21:31:25 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 20:50 +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> If it's so easy, then why has it been vetoed for some of our KDE packages (like
> kdepimlibs for kdepimlibs-apidocs, kdeartwork for the icon themes and other
> noarch data, ...)?

It's "easy" to continue the hack for the kernel package, since we have
to do it anyway.  However I'm told that work is nearly done so that we
don't have to build different i586/i686 kernels anymore, so that we can
just do one and we can remove the buildsystem hack to handle this.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!