Re: Feature proposal: New, Standard Documentation System

Tom Lane wrote:
Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> writes:

And you're going to persuade all our thousands of upstream projects
to buy into this and convert their documentation to $whateveritis?

Pardon me for not holding my breath till it happens.

			regards, tom lane

So we should continue to use hundreds of different forms of documentation systems? Many packages use their own proprietary formats. I'm not calling for an overnight transformation. My original e-mail was to inject some thinking into this mailing list. I hope I've succeeded.