RE: Suggestions to get sponsored

Le dimanche 30 novembre 2008 à 18:21 -0800, Curtis George a écrit :
> Thanks, I've seen that list.  None of them appealed to me personally,
> so I'm hoping that someone can suggest a specific one that they need.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Font_wishlist

You have all sort of things in there, historic well-known fonts that
should have been packaged in fedora ages ago, fonts to support groups
which have no Fedora access right now, artistic fonts to please the arts
group, academic fonts needed by different branches of science, etc

If none of them appeal to you you're using some sort of text-less vocal
AI I've only seen in films so far.

--
Nicolas Mailhot