Re: Suggestions to get sponsored

2008/12/1 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net>:
> If none of them appeal to you you're using some sort of text-less vocal
> AI I've only seen in films so far.

I found that doing a vocal AI was too complicated so I went straight
to mind reading,  but now I have to put on a aluminium hat around the
house and it wont let me turn it off.

Back on topic, I would like to see some more of the eclipse web
development plugins packaged if you are interested.

Or if you are into micro controllers, http://www.gnu-m68hc11.org/blog/
 I have spec files for some of those if you want, but you might have
to work with the fedora gcc fokes maybe they can be worked in as a
built in cross compiler i dont know.

--Brennan Ashton