Round 3 starting (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:56:27 UTC 2008

This round is composed of packages that contain compiled Python code but
do not have a Requires of python(abi). Please note that this is a
packaging bug as the bytecode is specific to the version of the Python
it was compiled with. Whether this is a problem with rpm's macros or
with the package itself must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Ajaxterm
aldrin
anaconda
ant