Re: Server SIG - work areas

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Dan Horák <dan danny cz> wrote:
> opened our own mailing list - subscribe at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/fedora-server-list

Cool - signing up. Excellent high level list of topics - matches
perfectly with my OLPC School Server needs.

I guess specific technical discussions do come back to
fedora-devel-list@ still... we can't really do it without help --
however indirect -- from the wider dev community.

(If we do take all "server" discussions there, we could succeed in
removing them from here, effectively lowering awareness of the server
needs. That would be... counterproductive...)

cheers,

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions