Re: Broken dependencies in Fedora 9 - 2008-11-14

Jesse Keating wrote:
Er, what exactly is the issue at hand?

I added "ExclusiveArch: %{ix86} x86_64 ppc alpha sparc armv4l noarch" to
the spec file however it is still reporting broken dep of qemu for ppc64.

So either the rpm *is* being pulled in to the tree eventhough ExclusiveArch is set, or whatever is checking for broken deops is reporting incorrectly.

-D

I know this is an old thread however I just got two more notifications for two new RPMs: