cmake preserving timestamps?

Hiyas,

I wonder whether cmake also preserves the timestamp of installed files,
because it seems to be not that easy to check this during review. There is no
actual command displayed that does the installation and the cmake guidelines
do not say anything about this. But since there is already a %cmake macro, I
guess/hope that it does the right thing about this.

Regards,
Till