Re: Broken dependencies in Fedora 9 - 2008-11-14

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 16:39 -0500, David Huff wrote:

> If I take out noarch in the ExclusiveArch list the build will fail:
> "error: Architecture is not included: noarch"
>
> more info:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=968280

Hrm, I'm looking through everything that was successfully excluded in
the last compose, everything seems to be using ExcludeArch instead of
ExclusiveArch.  It's possible our treatment of ExclusiveArch isn't
correct, again because we have to add noarch to the list.  What's the
reasoning for your use of Exclusive vs ExcludeArch ?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!