Re: cmake preserving timestamps?

Till Maas wrote:
On Mon December 1 2008, Ville Skyttä wrote:

Perhaps passing -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON to %cmake will help with that?

See also https://bugzilla.redhat.com/474053

I tried to use "make install VERBOSE=1", but I belive that I did not find any useful information about whether or not timestamps were preserved. But I will test this.

Regards,
Till

make VERBOSE=1 and setting CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON should do the same thing.

- Orion