Re: How to pack cron jobs?

Patrice Dumas пишет:
Not in the main package.
Not in main package? Is there any subpackage of crontab in Fedora??
$ repoquery 'crontab*'
crontabs-0:1.10-19.fc9.noarch

Or you suppose create new one?

That's not what I meant. I meant the main cronie and fcron packages
should not require crontabs.

May be, may be.
But return to initial my question - how I should pack cron jobs correctly? If crons independent from crontab, directories layout also depend from cron variant...
May be I must "Require /etc/cron.d" directly in my rpm?