rawhide status page.

Nikolay Vladimirov nikolay at vladimiroff.com
Wed Dec 3 07:57:52 UTC 2008

2008/12/2 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 06:28:49PM -0300, Horst H. von Brand wrote:
>
>  > > Not that it wouldn't be neat to have automated reports etc,
>  > > but I think it's overkill for the simple "is it busted" cases,
>  > > which will be the majority.
>  >
>  > How do you know if it is busted or not, before people scream it is?
>
> For the 'everyone will hit this' problems, it only takes one person
> to edit the wiki.
>
>        Dave
>
> --
> http://www.codemonkey.org.uk

Why not just use this list(like we do now)? If you use rawhide it's
almost certain that your subscribed to fedora-devel.
I like email. I will never go to some page to check if rawhide is
broken. I always update and hope for the best.
The point of rawhide is to be broken :). And if I mess up my  fedora
then I can test the rawhide install.

--
NV