Brian Pepple wrote:
Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at 17:00
UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo-Meeting - Final F11 Schedule -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/Schedule - all

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

/topic FESCo meeting -- Secondary Arches: will they ever fly? (aka, wtf happened to Fedora ia64, and what can/should we do to resuscitate it).

--jarod