On 03.12.2008 16:39, Brian Pepple wrote:
On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 10:20 -0500, Jarod Wilson wrote:
/topic FESCo meeting -- Secondary Arches: will they ever fly? (aka, wtf happened to Fedora ia64, and what can/should we do to resuscitate it).
Added to the schedule.

Wouldn't it be better to first discuss this on the list first?

Verbose: I'd say most of us will agree that IRC simply sucks when it comes to exchange bigger bunches of information. The answer to "wtf happened to Fedora ia64" likely is such a bigger bunch. Not to mentioned that a lot of readers on this list (which don't want to or can't join the meeting) will likely be interested in the answer as well. And they might have valuable feedback that might be helpful for FESCo when it comes to "what can/should we do to resuscitate it"

CU
knurd