Re: rawhide report: 20081128 changes

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:09:26 +0000
rjones redhat com ("Richard W.M. Jones") wrote:

> Just to keep people updated, upstream OCaml made some small but
> significant change to a library which turns out to break lots of
> packages.  So this is going to take some time to get fixed.
>
> Details here and in the follow-up messages.
>
> http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/2008/11/4a13be017ce7f9b70941fe09fbcd9359.en.html

This subject came up at todays FESCo meeting. There continue to be a
bunch of broken dependencies in rawhide on these packages.

Is there anything we can do to assist you in getting things back in
shape? I'd be happy to fix packages, but I don't know Ocaml, so it
would need to be a clear fix. ;)

> Rich.

kevin