Re: Runlevels after F10 install

2008/12/3 Darryl L. Pierce <dpierce redhat com>:
> Services such as network and httpd had "off" as their runlevel 5
> setting.

But the problem is..we don't know what the configuration was for
runlevel settings before you started taking local action.  We are
assuming services started out as on for runlevel 5 after your install
into runlevel 3 was completed, To narrow down where to look. you'll
need to try to reproduce this by starting afresh and doing everything
again..watching for which specific action turns off services in
runlevel 5.  Hell you could have tripped over an obscure rpm trigger
or something that calls chkconfig and disables services on package
install.

-jef