rawhide report: 20081128 changes

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Dec 3 21:58:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 01:27:08PM -0600, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>>
>>Maybe there should be a new tag in Koji for fixing up all of the Ocaml
>>packages like was was done for Python 2.6 recently (dist-f11-python)
>>or Perl 5.10 for F-10 (dist-f10-perl).  Is there an easy way to make
>>packages tagged with dist-f11-ocaml yum installable so that testing
>>the packages is easier?
>
> A separate tag isn't really going to help things, given that the updated
> Ocaml is already in rawhide.

Unless ocaml in dist-f11 was reverted to a pre-broken state.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"