Re: Fedora 10 and YUM

Seth Vidal schrieb:

> What does 'svn up' have to do with yum?

I think not yum is the problem but there is a more general problem
related to DNS lookups. As a specialty I'm using nss-mdns. But on
F-8/F-9 this has never been a problem, so I suspect this is not what is
causing the problem, especially because others have the same problem and
I don't think nss-mdns is installed on many machines.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)