Re: Fedora 10 and YUM

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Geoff Reedy <geoff programmer-monk net> wrote:
I'm seeing this as well, seems to be in BZ 459756 and 471450. It seems
as though at least some DNS servers get confused by the parallel AAAA
and A queries and only respond to one of them. The worst part is that
the nature of the problem will make it hard to update to a fixed
implementation. I think this particular issue is worth a mention in
Bugs/F10Common because it seems to be relatively wide spread (seems to
be impacting comcast users reliably).

Interesting data point as I am also a Comcast user.  Also, even though it would appear that we have narrowed down the cause, it case it is relevant, here is my router configuration:

Buffalo WHR-G125 running DD-WRT v24-sp1.

Mark Bidewell